Monday, March 22, 2010

Thank You!! Running Training

First of all, a HUGE THANK YOU to Coon Bros Sand and Gravel for a wonderful donation, and also THANK YOU to my dear friend Jen Dobie, I really appreciate your support!!! I can't believe I'm already at 31% of my goal and we are still in March!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I went on another run today. I pushed this one a little harder than I have been in the past and I really felt my legs on this run. I'm really happy with my cardiovascular system but my muscular strength in my legs is something I really must work on (especially for the biking!). Stats for the run:

Distance: about 9 km (same route as last 9 km)
Time: 57.11
Average HR: 158

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kristin!!! :D
    My back is sore from yesterday's run! Isn't that weird? My legs aren't that bad, but my lower back is all stiff!! Hmmm.... is that an excuse to get a massage? hahaha

    ReplyDelete