Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awesome!


We had a pretty solid fundraising day today!!! I would like to deeply thank Charmody Leppington, Amy Cairns (Dawson) and Sandra Stewart (Dawson) for all of their awesome contributions!! I can't believe I'm already at 40% of my goal! AWESOME!

We have some exciting fundraising events coming up that I would like to share with everyone! The first are two bake sales occurring at McGill University on April 14 and 20th. We will be selling all kinds of baked goods in the McIntyre building from 11:30 - 1 pm.

The second and the one I am VERY MUCH looking forward to is our Mad Hatter's Tea Party! I would like to extend a huge thank you to Georghia Michael for coming up with the great idea and for helping put the idea into reality. You can see the awesome invitations she made for the party!

Now for the physical part!
Today felt like winter was coming back so I decided it was a good time to hit the pool! I managed to do 3.6 km in about 60-70 mins. I always feel so relaxed and calm after the swim and am looking forward to my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment