Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank you GODFATHER!!

Wow! This is a day late but, a HUGE THANK YOU to my dear Godfather Paul Ecclestone and his wife Janis for the largest donation to date! I was slipping majorly behind Jen, but it seems I'm only trailing by a little now! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I went running yesterday even though I was a little sore from Wednesday's run. This one was a little shorter and slower. Stats:

Time: 1:03.26
Average HR: 154 BPM
Distance: about 9 km

Today I must admit I am feeling the burn!! My quadriceps are burning something fierce and the thought of walking down the stairs right now makes me want to cry (thank goodness for elevators!). I have an intramural volleyball game tonight (thank goodness the skill level there is basic) and then I think I will be icing my legs! I wanted to do a long bike ride tomorrow, but we will see what shape I am in!

Thank you once again to everyone who has donated, I couldn't do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment