Tuesday, April 20, 2010

REACHED FUNDRAISING GOAL!!!!!!!!! :) :) McGill Bake Sale #2



THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA MOROZ!!!! I am ecstatic today!! I have reached my fundraising goal of $2,500 and can now officially participate in the Ride to Conquer Cancer!!! It has taken me just over a month to raise this enormous amount of money that I honestly didn't think I would be able to. I have been overwhelmed with people's generosity, words of encouragement, and help! I could NOT have done this without each and everyone of you!! So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!

Today Jen and I hosted our second McGill Bake Sale. We had generally the same things as last time and after a slow start, which had me quite worried, we managed to raise $285.96. It was under $20 less than what we raised at the last bake sale which brings us to a grand total of $587.73 from two bake sales. Not bad! I want to thank my parents for supplying the majority of the baked goods, it was a great donation because it had a high return on investment, thank you! I want to thank our helpers once again - Jen's Mum, Mona, Georghia, and Tina. And thank you to everyone at McGill who supported our cause.

Training has and will take a back seat until Thursday when I hope to resume in all hardcoreness. I will definitely keep you updated on that, Jen and I have less than 2 weeks before our 10 km run in Quebec City!

Once again THANK YOU to everyone, you are awesome and I can't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment