Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter break and then more training!

I would just like to do my shout-outs first, THANK YOU to Dr. & Mrs. Robson, Tim Venhuis and Jami Stanford for their awesome contributions, I have raised (with your help of course!) $2,015.o0 and have accomplished 81% of my goal!! Only $485 to go!!!!! I also wanted to thank Georghia and XiaoYan for bringing in treats to sell for the ride! Thank you!

Alright, I have fallen behind on my training updates!

Wed March 31 - Bike Ride

Thursday April 1 - day off (drove home for Easter)
Friday April 2 - Jeffy and I went on a bike ride 40 km
1:34.00
149 bpm average
(My bike computer wasn't working so this is based on Jeffy's ride)
Saturday April 3 - Jeffy and I went on another bike ride 38.5 km
1:29.00
154 bpm average
Sunday April 4 - HAPPY EASTER! Had a wonderful dinner at Grandma and Grandpa
Moroz's place and took the day off to visit friends

Monday April 5 - Drove back to Montreal - day off!

Tuesday April 6 - Swimming (3.8 km, 1:20)

Wednesday April 7 - First run up Mont Royal! About 10 km
1:02.42
167 bpm average

So, this week and last week I didn't get as much training in as I wanted too, but from here on out until May 2nd 10 km race I am putting the pedal to the medal!!

P.S. Mona is awesome

2 comments:

  1. "Pedal to the medal" seems like a freudian slip. But a good one, go for gold and dont break any bones in the weeks preceeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete